22 März 2017

Shaker card

Hello furiends
 
How are you doing on this purrfect day? I am chilling and waiting for my furiend to come home from work. I love when she prepares my meal and then plays with me. She is scared that the neighbours below can hear me galloping. She says I am so tiny but so loud and she calls me horse. I think she finds me funny. She always picks me up and then kisses me on every spot she can reach. I give her kisses too, when she bends her head towards me I press my nose on her lips and her heart melts, I swear!
 
She made a card for her furiend who turns 60 today. It’s a shaker card but also a card that speaks, believe it or not! You can record a very short message and then play it again and again! This is so funny. I am afraid I pressed play a lot and now the battery might be low.

 
OK, I think I will check out your blogs soon and maybe I am allowed to comment without my furiend.
 
Meow-meow
Elly

10 Kommentare:

Valerija hat gesagt…

Wow, this is amazing. I really love shaker cards.
Valerija xx

Fikreta hat gesagt…

hello
oh how sweet of you to give her a kisses!
Im sure her heart melts!
Happy birthday to a friend!
Love that card!
its gorgeous!
and colors are so pretty!
have a purrrfect day!
hugs

Lisa Andersson hat gesagt…

Hello furiends! ! This card is gorgeous, love the colours and embellish and how fun with a recorded message. I'm sure she will love this. Gorgeous colouring too.
Hope Ally comes home from work soon so you can play and kiss. So sweet.
Hugs from Lisa

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly and Ally, this is such a beautiful card and it speaks too, how amazing!!! I hope you enjoyed your kisses when Ally came home from work:)
Hugs
Gina xx

Diny hat gesagt…

prachtige schudkaart heb je gemaakt!
Groetjes Diny

Lisa hat gesagt…

Hello Horse...er, I mean Elly ;) My heart would melt too, if you pressed your nose to my lips!! Ally's card is spectacular!! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!! I love the layers and the shaker!! How fun you can record a message!! Ally's friend will adore this!! I hope you both have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamellia hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous shaker card! Your image is darling, love her little party hat! Lots and lots of fun details to see, the flowers and foliage, the little hearts, the sweet banner and the glittery 60. Everything is wonderfully placed and creates a stunning design!! sending hugs to you and your horse! lol

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Awww, kisses are wonderful, especially warm and fuzzy ones! Gorgeous card, I can see why you wanted to play with it!
Big Hugs, Sherry x

Marjeta hat gesagt…

Super card. Love shaker design.

Marjeta

Jennifer D hat gesagt…

Wow Stunning and you know I love a shaker card. I bet she looooved it!